3D Printing Guidelines
- All print jobs are subject to Cochrane Public Library staff approval.
- We reserve the right to deny any print job.
- No one is permitted to create/print material that is:
- For commercial purposes.
- Prohibited by local, provincial or federal law.
- Unsafe, harmful, dangerous, or poses a threat to the well-being of others.
- Infringes on copyright, patent, trademark or intellectual property rights.
- All files we receive are assumed to be final and ready to print. No modifications will be made to your file.
- Some objects will require support material to complete the print. The cost of this support and the removal of the material are your responsibility.
- The library cannot guarantee model quality or stability, nor confidentiality of design.
- We make no guarantee of turnaround time on prints, and will not provide any ETA on completion or any information on your place in the queue.
- If your item is not picked up within one month, Cochrane Public Library will assume ownership of the print.