Date: Sunday, 15 December 2019
05:30 PM -
Cost: $10 (includes drinks and appetizers)
Rotary Lounge inside Library
Come learn all about the solstice with guest speakers, activities, and refreshments all on the theme of winter! A partnered event program: admission is $10 which includes drinks and appetizers.
As there are a limited number of spots available for Tarot readings, we will be put names into a hat and drawing for the time slots.
Schedule for the evening:
- 5:30 p.m. doors open
- 6:00 p.m. Chair yoga with Community Yoga
- 6:25 p.m. Sound Bath with Amaryllis Crystal Garden and Healing Centre
- 7:00 p.m. Winter Solstice talk and craft idea from Divine Mine
- 7:15 p.m. Tarot Readings and activity time with a DIY Stress Relieving Bath Soak sponsored by Two Pharmacy
- 8:00/8:30 p.m. Event ends