- Help us organize and host fun community events at your favourite library! Volunteers assist with various special event duties including, greeting and crowd counting, helping with activities, serving as information assistants, and set up and tear down. This is a youth and an adult volunteer opportunity.
- To help us offer outstanding library events
- Event dates and times vary depending on requests
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent social skills
- Reliability, flexibility and a positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative and take direction well
- Ability to work effectively and independently with diverse populations
- Attend on-site orientation and training session
- Interact with public in a friendly and respectful manner
- On-site orientation and training provided by the Volunteer Services Librarian before event start
- Meet new people and explore new opportunities
- Bring joy and fun to the community
- Have fun and contribute to your community
- Develop interpersonal, leadership, problem-solving, communication and time management skills
There are no current opportunities at this time.