NEW! EXTENDED HOURS: MONDAY-SATURDAY, 10 A.M. - 6 P.M.
To help keep you learning and entertained, the Cochrane Public Library will be offering curbside pickup of items while the library remains closed to the public.
How it Works
- Existing Cochrane Public Library Patrons* may request items using their library cards, and our online catalogue system TRACpac. Don’t have a library card? Sign up for a free 3 month membership here.
- Once your request has been filled, please following the steps below:
- You will receive a notification (email, text, phone call) that your item is ready.
- Holds can be placed on any items though items currently available at the Cochrane Public Library will be faster to access. For instructions on how to search our items only, click here. Some libraries are still not shipping materials so there may be a delay in your requests, and getting the items.
- When you arrive at the Library during your pick-up window:
- STAY IN YOUR CAR
- Call the number on the sandwich board (403-932-3732)
- Confirm your name and the last 4 digits of your phone number
- Staff will confirm that you will accept eReceipt for the due date slip
- Staff will bring items out onto the table
- Staff will return to the building
- Patrons can then leave the vehicle and take their items
- Items will already be checked out to you
Not sure what to request? Ask us for a GRAB BAG. Let us know by phone or email what you want, for example 3 Western books or 5 Picture Books and we’ll pick a selection for you.
*If you are registered with another TRAC library please contact your home library for information on similar services they provide.