Starting March 4, the Cochrane Public Library will be BACK OPEN to the public!:
- There will be a limit of 10 patrons in at a time for 30 minutes max.
- All patrons must wear a mask in accordance with Cochrane bylaw 20/2020. If you are unable to wear a mask, please consider using our friendly curbside service
- Hand sanitizing will be required upon entry
- Patrons may request holds and pick them up through curb-side pick up
- All programming will be cancelled
Please see below for our full response to the COVID 19 pandemic. For more information about how the province is responding, please visit https://www.alberta.ca/enhanced-public-health-measures.aspx
Curb Side Pick-up Hours:
Monday - Saturday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
RETURNING ITEMS AND DUE DATES:
Our book drops are now open for you to return your checked out library items.
- Please return all physical items to the front desk (tools, outdoor equipment, games, telescopes, etc.) DO NOT return through the book chute.
PLACING ITEMS ON HOLD FOR PICK-UP:
Place items on hold and pick them up when you're notified that they are ready.
Pickup is available: Monday-Saturday | 10.00am - 6.00pm
What you need to know:
- Place your holds online at tracpac.ab.ca
- Need help deciding what you want? Call us for help (403-932-4353).
- Wait until you are notified through the holds system that your items are ready for pick up.