Starting December 14, the Cochrane Public Library will be doing the following Provincial Guidelines by:
- The Library will be CLOSED to patrons.
- Patrons may request holds and pick them up through curb-side pick up
- All programming will be cancelled
Please see below for our full response to the COVID 19 pandemic. For more information about how the province is responding, please visit https://www.alberta.ca/enhanced-public-health-measures.aspx
Curb Side Pick-up Hours::
Monday - Saturday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
RETURNING ITEMS AND DUE DATES:
Our book drops are now open for you to return your checked out library items.
- Returned items will be quarantined for 4 days before being checked in.
- Please return all physical items during curb-side hours (tools, outdoor equipment, games, telescopes, etc.) DO NOT return through the book chute.
PLACING ITEMS ON HOLD FOR PICK-UP:
Place items on hold and pick them up when you're notified that they are ready.
Pickup is available: Monday-Saturday | 10.00am - 6.00pm
What you need to know:
- Place your holds online at tracpac.ab.ca
- Need help deciding what you want? Call us for help (403-932-4353).
- Wait until you are notified through the holds system that your items are ready for pick up.